ES Holidays

BR Holidays

Monday, November 8, 2010

Does entry in the Philippines requires an Exit ticket?

hi,

I m in Bali and will fly into the Philippines next week; I know there is a visa on arrival but I wonder if the airline (Philippine Airlines) will require me to show, when I check in, a booked exit flight OUT of the Philippines in order for me to access on board;

When I flew INTO Indonesia from Singapore, the same airline asked me to provide a booking reservation OUT of Indonesia as a mandatory requirement for me to board INTO indonesia;

Please advice ;

thank you






Answer :
Unless you are a citizen , permanent resident or have a balikbayan stamp in your passport , you must have a return ticket






Answer :
You are allowed to stay up to 21 days without a visa but with a valid and current passport. You will be checked upon leaving the Philippines and if your stay exceeds 21 days, expect to pay a fairly stiff penalty.
I check in on my arrival back into the Phippines with my Filipino wife and am allowed to stay up to one year, then I must leave the country for a minimum of 3 days prior to returning to repeat the process.
They are fairly lenient but they adhere to their rules and regulations. 'If' you visit there without intending to stay longer than 21 days but later decide to do so; You can apply before the 21 days for an extended stay or for a visa.
I sincerely hope this helps you and have a wonderful visit to this country. I have thoroughly enjoyed my experiences there and definitely appreciate my wonderful,beautiful,loving wife from the Philippines!
Yes, You are required to have a R/T ticket on entering unless You have applied for the spouse extension and received it.






Answer :
It is required to have a return ticket and sufficient funds to support yourself when touring the Philippines. Most airlines have to check this before you board, as the airline is fined if they allow you to enter a country without these items, They might have to put you on the first flight back to your own country.
Sorry, buy a round trip ticket. Avoid the hassle.






Answer :
Yes. You must show either a R/T or futher on destination ticket. As you found out they check and if you don't have a further on destination you will not be issued a tourist visa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JP Holidays

AU Holidays