ES Holidays

BR Holidays

Friday, April 23, 2010

LOL! Two atheist dudes failed to take the bet to sleep overnite in a small hut near a graveyard?

We were in the mystic island, Bali Indonesia in 2003. They could stay overnite in a hut near that Kuta beach, but not the one near the graveyard! Atheists are funny & real jokers! LOL!!!!






Answer :
That's the funniest question I've ever heard!






Answer :
I've been to Bali -- nothing "mystic" about it.

And I don't suppose there could have been any other reasons (mosquitoes, no security, no comfortable sleeping gear, no food, etc.) that influenced their decision, could there?

Tell you what -- you fly me back to Bali, and I'll take your bet.

Peace.






Answer :
Atheists lack belief in deities. Belief in anything else, such as things which go bump in the night, is up for grabs according to the predilections of each individual.






Answer :
I find this only chuckle-worthy.

How about this one?
A duck walks into a bar. He orders a beer. The bartender says, "That's $4." To this the duck replies, "Oh, just put it on my bill."
hahahaha gets me every time.






Answer :
i will take your bet.....when i was homeless years ago, i used to sleep in cemeteries...it was the safest place to be...and there was nothing to be afraid of.....(except for other humans)






Answer :
You could make a positive difference if you chose to embrace your mature self instead of attacking atheists. They are people with feelings. Respect that.






Answer :
Maybe they didn't like the accomodations. I wouldn't give a rat's azz about a "graveyard" but if it doesn't have room service you can FORGET IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JP Holidays

AU Holidays